AMD 4800 X2, Är den verkligen för klen att hanterar Windows 7

Frågor och svar rörande Microsoft Windows 7, efterföljaren till Vista.

Moderator: Imposter10

ses

AMD 4800 X2, Är den verkligen för klen att hanterar Windows 7

Inlägg av ses » 2010-feb-15, 20:35

Jag är engelsktalande i första hand, det förklara min dålig skriven svenska. Jag har en AMD 4800 X2 processor med 2.4 GHz. Har 2 GB DDR ram minne. En Asus A8S-X mainboard.
Jag provade Windows 7 igår, det var hur seg som helst. Vist är min dator inte helt ny men med an AMD 4800 har den en hel del hästkrafter i alla fall. Är den verkligen för klen att hanterar Windows 7?
Inte enligt Windows egen 7 analyzer.
Vad tror ni?

PC Doktor i Stockholm
Kontakt:

Inlägg av PC Doktor i Stockholm » 2010-feb-16, 17:56

Processor is fine. What do you mean when you say that computer is running slow, are you having some graphic problems, computer freezing or what? Be sure you have the latest drivers and of course drivers for Windows 7. If you had some other system installed like Windows XP and you just upgraded to Windows 7 without first uninstalling XP there may be a problem but before you do anything else check the drivers.
PC Doktor i Stockholm
www.pcdr.se
Datorsupporten.se

ses

Inlägg av ses » 2010-feb-18, 21:06

Hej PC Doctor,
I wondered that myself after the fact. I thought that I would try formating my C partiton and try it again next time i have a day off. 7 said that it would move all the old XP files to an XP folder, but perhaps that slowed it down anyway. Just to go into anyone of the drives took several seconds. Then, it would take an image from each video file in a Terrabyte drive which took forever. There must be a way to turn that off, Jag kan ju läsa mina filnamen!!

PC Doktor i Stockholm
Kontakt:

Inlägg av PC Doktor i Stockholm » 2010-feb-19, 14:09

That's good idea to try installing a clean Win 7. I think that will help and when you install it check for drivers on the internet just to be sure even if Win 7 finds drivers from beginning.

Also take a look at indexing options, just go to start and in searchbox instead of "Restore"type "index" to find it.
Bild
PC Doktor i Stockholm
www.pcdr.se
Datorsupporten.se

Skriv svar