A disk defragmenter is a key toolkit element for keeping your PC running optimally. Disk fragmentation occurs through normal everyday use of your PC; over time your system becomes unable to store related data on your disk in a sequential (contiguous) manner, and must "fragment" files across different physical locations on your hard drive. This increases the number of times your hard drive must spin (or "seek"), which slows down the process of reading and writing files. Defragmentation software compresses files and free space back into contiguous blocks.
Defragmenting your hard drive on a regular basis is a sound housekeeping habit; a chore that most home users should do once a month.
Här är dom!
Ämnen som inte passar in i forumen ovan.
1 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
- Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview EC, Build 11082 , 64bit / IE11+Edge
- Gigabyte B75M-D3H Moderkort
- Intel® Core i5-3570K Processor Quad Core, 3.4Ghz
- Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz 16GB
- Intel HD 4000
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit): Fiber 30/30
- HD1 (Kingston SSD), 120GB, C:Windows 10 Pro (60GB) D rogram (60GB)
- HD2, WD Elements USB3 portabel F:Temp (1TB)
- HD3, 500GB, H:Backup (500GB)
- Realtek ALC887 HDA 7.1